Can you make a universal "Do not lose item in case of dying" add-on?

Vadim239
Vadim239 Member Posts: 217
edited November 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have like 20 rare flashlights with a ghost on one character but I want to take the 3rd prestige on him, but I don't wanna lose them. So I have to give them one by one to my friend in the game, and take the items, one by one, in a different game. And as you realize, you can easily die in any of those games. CAN YOU COME UP WITH A MECHANIC ALOWING TO SWITCH ITEMS BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS? OR at least make a universal add-on not to lose the item in case of dying. That would be wonderful. The key has this add-on already, why can't all the other items have it?

Post edited by Vadim239 on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    I mean there is a offering.
  • Vadim239

It is not attached to your item. It is attached to you. If you die with it, you'll still have it. But if You give your item to someone else, and he dies, he will lose it. But not the key with the addon.

• Milo
    If he uses it and you give it to him he will keep it
  • Vadim239

@Milo said:

I think you get me wrong. If I want to get one item from one to another characters of mine, I have to give it to my friend first in one game, and get it from him again in another. That is extremely difficult without the addon. But with the key and the Weaved Ring addon, it is easy as it can be. You give it to your friend. And that's it. If he dies, it doesn't matter. He'll still have it.

• Milo

@Vadim239 said:

@Milo said:

I think you get me wrong. If I want to get one item from one to another characters of mine, I have to give it to my friend first in one game, and get it from him again in another. That is extremely difficult without the addon. But with the key and the Weaved Ring addon, it is easy as it can be. You give it to your friend. And that's it. If he dies, it doesn't matter. He'll still have it.

So another why do you need an item for another of yours char? It doesn't make much sense to me

• Vadim239

@Milo said:

@Vadim239 said:

@Milo said:

So another why do you need an item for another of yours char? It doesn't make much sense to me

Just for the collection. e.g. I have one halloween flashlight and a medkit on every character, except for one , and I want to give him too. Just to see that it's there. In case