Blood points Balance

Hey DBD can you balance the Blood points like the killer gets around 5 to 10 k more bloodpoints then a survivor. It's hard to get blood points as a survivor 

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    The game is also easier as a Survivor.

It's fine how it is. The Killer has to deal with 4 rascals running around, whereas a survivor may never even encounter the Killer.
  • Antman50
    Antman50 Member Posts: 5
    Killer is so much easier..  In my whole DBD gameplay as killer I have only lost about 8 all up and have 4 maned like 120 around time and still going..  I used to be survivor bit the blood points are ridiculous 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Antman50 said:
    Killer is so much easier..  In my whole DBD gameplay as killer I have only lost about 8 all up and have 4 maned like 120 around time and still going..  I used to be survivor bit the blood points are ridiculous 

Yo do not know what are you talking about.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Antman50 said:

Nice joke bro, but please leave the low ranks and learn about the real game before you do such statements

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Antman50 said:
    Hey DBD can you balance the Blood points like the killer gets around 5 to 10 k more bloodpoints then a survivor. It's hard to get blood points as a survivor 

Good idea, lets remove the last incentive to play killer. But then please add a killer AI too that survivors can bully, otherwise the game will be dead :wink: