The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How is this even Skill-Based MMR? Are you having the same experience?

I really think this SBMMR is bs. It’s getting frustrating when i’m the only one popping gens whilst my teammates farm unhook mid chase without BT which leads to tunnelling, and they spend their time walking around the edges of the map rather than being productive. The killers I go against are usually sweaty blights a lot of the time or spirits, your usual red rank killers. I feel like it’s a 1v4 when my team just run to pallets to camp then and still get hit through them, and when I finally go down in a chase, I am greeted with the sight of crouching behind Z walls or corners of jungle gyms. Is anybody else having this happen to them?

Comments

• JexxTron
    JexxTron Member Posts: 228

I had to get some good friends. There is a 5% chance that you can befriend someone after a good match with them. I have 25 pending requests. But I know what you mean. I myself just do gens. and my friends are good at running around. I unhook anyone close but otherwise I stay on gens. I have done 4 gens before many times.