Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Bloodweb skip glitch

TTMCoffee
TTMCoffee Member Posts: 2

Platform: Found on PC, but doable on every platform.

Description: with a series of easy steps with careful timing you are able to save bloodpoints by skipping entire bloodwebs on characters.

Steps to reproduce: To perform the glitch you have to have a character leveled up past level 10 to have the entity consumption mechanic enabled. After finding a bloodweb in which the entity would consume the last item after you buy the second to last item, you have to buy said item and right as the entity is about to finish consuming the item you have to switch to the next/previous character. If performed correctly, both of the characters will level up, despite only spending bloodpoints on one of them.

How often does it occur: reproducible at will provided the aforementioned setup of two items left in the bloodweb, as well as careful timing.

As proof this glitch is actually doable - the following screenshot shows The Executioner whom I have leveled up twice with this method - had I leveled him up normally I would have other perks or the teachable perks at higher level as at early bloodwebs it is unavoidable to buy perks.

The glitch has been around for a bit, as I have found out about it from a 2 month old video.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated