Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Exposed Status effect while not exposed

Mooks
Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Step 1 : Play in a game as survivor

Step 2 : Killer has to have a Hex perk that causes exposed (i had it against Haunted Grounds and NOED)

Step 3 a: After the Haunted Grounds effect time was over, I still had the Exposed Status effect, but not a Hex effect. Upon getting hit by normal M1 attack I only lost one health state

Step 3 b: before NOED got triggered I noticed the Exposed effect and instead of making a risky rescue i didn’t let myself get hit. After that, last gen got done and another surv was hit triggering NOED to get normally displayed

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Sadly i noticed this too late so I didn’t make any clips or images kn time. I will try to react faster Info run into it again..
  • i did. Check other addons or perks that could trigger exposed but in those 2 matches they wasn’t anything else
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated