Next map

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

To a lot of people, the lack of new maps brought out, and work to the current ones, is as high up the list as any other game issue atm. We lose Hawkins in around a fortnight, and the latest map released is universally hated, plus it barely comes up anyway. But when will the next map come? And which current realm will be updated next? The coldwind was updated around March, half a year and 2 chapters later. Still need;

Trickster map

Pinhead map??

Ghostface, Blight, Twins all released without them.

Need new maps guys, sbmm has been a useful smokescreen taking attention away from a glaring issue, Lack Of Maps!

Post edited by SMitchell8 on

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

I am still holding out hope that they are just keeping a Hawkins reskin a surprise... I just cannot believe competent developers would accept losing all that work for what? Just because. It doesn't add up.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297
    Options

I would love new maps. Im exhausted of playing same maps over and over.

At first devs said no new maps because of reworked ones. But now, we dont get any.

Yes we got Raccoon City, and I love the map, but its not enough in one year.

And I hope we wont loose other licensed maps in the future.

I want a Mansion Map !

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Cod Vanguard comes with 20 straight off the bat. How hard is it to create like 1 new map for every chapter, or 1 for every other chapter. If be happy with a map only chapter. Same maps are getting rather stale. I'm hopeful Haddonfield rework comes out over Halloween.