Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The Blight on the Midwich School

GarryFet
GarryFet Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone. I am a PS4 player and I want to share one weird thing I faced yesterday. I played for The Blight on the Midwich School and my ability didn't work right. I mean I pressed the button but nothing happens. I didn't bump into something or kinda. I thought there was a cheater but it's false. I killed them all. Moreover look at the Tinkerer perk. It wasn't be visible and I hadn't the Undetectable status however I was notified about generators repairing and had the Undetectable status physically. I made a record of my match. Pay your attention to this situation please. I want to know what it was. Best regards. https://youtu.be/ALc81ftOvYc

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments