A small quality of life change to Nurse.

Options
Labrac
Labrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

Give her some sort of subtle noise notification whenever each of her blinks recharge, just like it happens with Bubba. It's just super annoying having to track survivors through the fatigue state, having to deal with the Iron Will the majority of them run nowadays, pay attention to their movement and pathing and finally try to get a chain blink... only to notice your 2nd blink only recharged until 99% and you can only do a single blink.

I know you guys are afraid to change Nurse due to her potential but something like this wouldn't make her more annoying to go against. I'm almost tempted to run double recharge every match now just to avoid this.

Comments

• Shenlong1904
    Shenlong1904 Member Posts: 293
    Options

Yes please

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I like that idea. +1

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

She used to have the ding sound initially, same one for perk tokens, whenever each blink recharged. They got rid of that early, iirc.

That one was maybe a bit intrusive, but they never tried a more subtle sound cue.

I feel that at this point, the players' base is going to be split on the subject and the devs are simply not going to bother.

• IrishRedCap
    IrishRedCap Member Posts: 153
    Options

There is an audio cue when a blink charge is refreshed. The problem is it is extremely soft sounding and easily missed/confused for Nurses breathing. Next time you play her just listen really closely and you'll hear a pppssshhh when a charge finishes refreshing.

Could definitely have an increase in the sound though as I used to rely on visually seeing the power flip to pure red and now I strain my ears with headphones on to listen foe the audio cue.

• Dilif69
    Dilif69 Member Posts: 148
    Options

+ fix her blink bugs