Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Gideon Meat Plant has lighting issues

Canas
Canas Member Posts: 1,021
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

I just had a match on that godforsaken map as Plague while having the graphic settings set to low on my pc.

There were areas devoid of any light and some with only very little, there also were parts of the map which still had regular lighting. It was very annoying to deal with. I took some screenshots to show you what I mean.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021

I can now say with great certainty that this issue is a lasting one. I just had the misfortune of being sent to the same map and it was pitchblack like last match. I won't put up with this any longer, I will simply dc and I expect you to compensate me for this loss of time once the queue lockout timer gets too big.