Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The censor system is completely bugged and censor common words

Pretzel
Pretzel Member Posts: 16

I've seen this posted here but months ago and not in the Bug Section. So here I am.

I think we all had times when we wanted so say something actually ok and the censor system didn't let. There are characters that we can't even mention.

Here are some prints to show it.

(Censored words: texting me)

(Censored words: pfp)

(Censored words: phone, e)

(Censored words: 1100, 1900)

(Censored words: main [apparently 'claudette main' is also censored when written altogether)

(Censored words: hull)

(Censored words: killing her)

(Censored words: killing you)

(Censored words: Claudette, Jake Park, Karlsson, Laurie, William Bill, David, Kate Denson, Adam Francis, Steve Harrington, Nancy Wheeler, Felix Richter, Élodie, Yun-Jin Lee)

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Pretzel
    Pretzel Member Posts: 16

Ok, that was the report. It is a bug and that's it. Now for PERSONAL opinions, I don't see why a M rated game with blood and murder even has a censorship. Insulting people should be punished with bans. You can always mistreat someone without slurs, too. When this happens, people should be inclined to reporting and feel they know that person won't go unpunished.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,329

The word "hope"is censored but KY isn't. What is this censor even?

People are literally cussing one another out with diseases, and it's okay for the censor but the character names aren't??? what a joke