General feedback: listen to your experienced players.

Dear Behaviour Interactive,

I am writing this feedback as based off of my experience of more than 1khrs since last year March, I have not perceived that the developers of the game are listening.

I came to this conclusion because as a player who really likes DBD and also happen to play a fair amount of the game, I share the experience with many experienced players that: this game is not only unbalanced but also more than slow at becoming balanced; it does not seem that the developers know how the game goes experience-wise - this is because it appears to me that statistics is what the developers utilise to make changes and this does not solve the problems, because the stats does not reflect experience; and lastly, my experience when I play as killer has been terrible since the MMR - as you might know, the game favours the survivors' side when the skill level is relatively higher and there is little reward playing as the killer personally.

The issues and personal experiences listed above are the reason why I do not think that the developers are listening and also why I write this feedback, as there is no other way for me to address how I feel about the game as an experienced player.