If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What is the possibility of a new and improved Dead by Daylight game?

Options
strikerfreak12x
strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39
I know that there isn't really much story, but I am indeed a huge fan of this game with only a few particular complaints and that is smoothness, toxicity and balance. I'm not saying make an entire new game cause this one isn't balanced, but I am saying make a new Dead by Daylight game for the next generation of consoles or even remaster this one on the next gen. As I said I am a super huge fan and would enjoy seeing this company make a new Dead by Daylight. It would give them more money to put into a better and smoother, more enjoyable Dead by Daylight. I would love to see this and if not a new Dead by Daylight, then maybe a different game with a similar concept where you have suvivors vs a killer. I would love to see another multiplayer horror game and am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the genre. Would love more. What are the possibilities?

Answers

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

If they made a new DBD i would just quit.
    Either make this better or don't

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    DBD 2 is a joke. You really don't make 2 games when you update one every few months. This game will improve over time.
  • Jeff_Zombie
    Jeff_Zombie Member Posts: 7
    Options

I don't see a need for a sequel. We get regular enough updates that any potential issues will smoothen out in due time. I say, just keep with the updates and consistently releasing new content.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

I dont have enough trustr in BHVR to buy DBD 2.
    If they cant fix this one, just let it die in peace :lol:

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@thekiller490490 said:
    DBD 2 is a joke. You really don't make 2 games when you update one every few months. This game will improve over time.

I agree. This game keeps improving over time. Why would anyone want a new one, when new content regularly comes out?