Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Not really a bug fix, but all the more important

KholTeach
KholTeach Member Posts: 1
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

I've noticed these last 2 days, while playing killer, that there are players that are quite a bit faster than the killer. The players are not using exhaustion perks, and I'm not getting it confused with HOPE because I've been analyzing this before the exit gates are powered. I've rebooted my game, my computer, and reset the game settings to see if it was on my end, because I didn't want to assume. But now its more prevalent There is an issue that I can see where through some sort of software abuse, players have been able to make themselves faster than the killer. it is not every survivor that I've played against. What sold me this was me playing Michael in The Chapel at Evil Within III, where there was a long strait line. I was chasing a survivor, and they were consistently faster than me. it wasn't Sprint burst. Its frustrating to see, and makes the game rather unplayable

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Pretzel
    Pretzel Member Posts: 16

It happened to my friend once after she used lithe I guess. She kept running at 150% speed, it stopped after she was downed (she let it happen). She wasn't hacking, it was a bug. It happened only once (and I think more than 2 months ago) so I didn't report at the time.

I don't think its the same as you are saying, could be hackers, and that's an even bigger issue D: