Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pig RBT Glitch

GhstToast
GhstToast Member Posts: 1

Xbox

Playing as survivor and I load onto ormond resort against a pig with the new add-on that starts everyone with a trap. I spawn next to a box and go to search it, I complete it and the trap comes off but I still have the icon on my character in the ui as if I still had a trap on. My model doesn't have a trap on it again until I'm away from the killer after about 1 minute. I checked other boxes and I went back to the original box I searched and wasn't able to search it, it let me search for a very quick moment but always pushes me off of it, meaning I'm stuck with the trap the entire game and will die. On one of the boxes I searched my timer was paused after completing it. I was also unable to see the auras of the boxes. On one box there was a floating RBT. This was the first time this happened to me. One teammate disconnected, right at the beginning of the game after getting hooked.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated