Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bug with Circle of healing and depleted med-kits

sizzlingmario4
sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,768

I noticed an issue earlier where med-kit healing speeds will carry over to self-caring with Boon: Circle of Healing, even if the med-kit is already depleted. As shown in the video below, after being hit by the killer I can begin using a med-kit to heal myself within the boon totem's range, and when the med-kit runs out, the heal continues at the same speed, allowing me to heal myself in 8 seconds as if the med-kit still had all of its charges.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1 : Boot the game and play as survivor, and bring a med-kit along with Circle of Healing

Step 2 : Bless a totem

Step 3 : Get hit by the killer

Step 4: Use up most of the med-kit and then stop and finish the heal with the boon perk

Step 5: Get hit by the killer again

Step 6: Within the boon totem's range, begin healing with the med-kit. When the med-kit runs out, the heal will continue with the boon perk but will retain the increased healing speed from the med-kit, rather than continuing at the regular healing speed. As shown in the video below, I can heal myself in 8 seconds as if I had a full med-kit, even though I had already used most of it.

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEevBQIJ3KY

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated