About Death Slinger's adjustment

I think his adjustment is, in a word, a terrible fiasco.

His quickshot and narrow heartbeat were his unique strengths and charms that Huntress and Trickster did not have. However, this adjustment strips them away and makes him backwards compatible with Huntress and Trickster in every way.

His heartbeat has been expanded based on one perk that he doesn't always wear, and he can't take you by surprise, even though he has a finite and short range, unlike Huntress and Trickster. Praig can attack from a distance with his vomit, but he has a short range, but he can also take you down across the board, and he's fast enough to make up for his short range. The Death Slinger, however, can't attack from behind shields and can't be taken down if he's caught between boards. After shooting, he has to pull back and reload, but he's slow and it's hard to take care of missed attacks. I've heard that when they adjusted Pig's heartbeat in the past, they expanded it to make it more consistent with his abilities and other killers, which made him faster, but isn't he very inconsistent without any consistency?

The harpoon he fires is only judged by the tip of a needle and can be avoided by the survivor simply by swaying his body a little to the left or right, but the fact that he can't fire fast enough to make it easy not only takes away a lot of shooting opportunities, but also makes it difficult to feint to gain an advantage in the chase. This makes him even more frustrating to play than his relative Survivor.

When he was first implemented, he was often derided as a backward compatible of Huntress and considered a weak killer, but even so, thanks to the efforts and research of many Deathslinger lovers, he has found strengths that no other killer has. Even though the harpoon often slips through the center of the survivor's body due to the fact that the attack is now judged on the server side, those who love the Deathslinger continued to fight with his unique strength and charm. However, I am very disappointed to see that all of this has been undone by this adjustment.

It is true that the effective range of the coin has been revised and the stun when the chain is broken has been shortened. However, it is still not strong enough to cover the pain of the expansion of the heartbeat and the sealing of rapid fire. In addition, the management says that rapid fire is easy to do, but in order to hit it, you have to anticipate the survivor's movements, know where to shoot to draw them in, and learn when to shoot. It's a killer that requires a lot of knowledge, skill, and experience, so I wonder if the creators of the game, the people who run it, understand that it's not easy for anyone.

Also, some of the add-ons have been further weakened to the point of being useless. In particular, Hellshire's Iron gives you undetectable after the attack, but if you subtract the 3 seconds of rigidity after the attack, you can only move freely for 7 seconds. In addition, he's slow and can't do anything in those 7 seconds. He is no more than a common.

In this adjustment, he has been significantly weakened, even though his usage and execution rate is faster than the bottom of the list. Who would use a character that has no strength and no appeal?

I've given my thoughts and opinions at length, but I have only one suggestion.

I'm not saying to give him a major strengthening. I just want him to be back to the way he was before the adjustments. That is my sincere wish, as one of the people who love him.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)