Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Floating around map well on hook

Blainvm
Blainvm Member Posts: 1

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Mikaela

Step 3 : In-game, after getting stuck from being unhooked the first time. Killer came back to hook and downed me. Than proceeded to hook me a second time. After a few seconds my character model went from being hooked to crawling on the ground. After a few seconds I’d crawling with hooked skill checks. I started floating around the map with the hooked skill checks.

Step 4 : Killer was legion from what I can tell running hysteria and third seal.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Mikaela
  • We’ll Make It, Empathy, Detectives Hunch, Shadow Step
  • Asylum
  • Almost every game there is some issue like this. All revolving around being hooked or unhooked. I can’t even tell you who unhooked me cause the person was invisible on my screen.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated