Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Nemesis hits are delayed

bm33
bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Since the mid-chapter patch I've had multiple matches against Nemesis where the hits are delayed - both the regular hit and tentacle although it's the tentacle most often. Any other killer the hits have been normal, it's only been Nemesis I've noticed these hits are off. I'm on PS4 with crossplay off, have used different survivors/perk load outs against Nemesis.

In one match on Ormond while being chased from the Killer shack to the little ski shack a teammate took Nemesis attention off me. He was chasing her about mid way between those two shacks and I was past the small ski shack yet I heard his regular hit and I went down, I turned my camera to see him and my teammate were halfway between the killer shack and ski shack running into the main building - not only was I not near them but I was in a different direction from where they were running. In the beginning of that chase he had swung his tentacle straight across a pallet between two rocks while I was at outer edge of a rock away from the pallet, it wasn't until after the tentacle animation finished my character was hit. This hit with the tentacle is the one that happens most often.

In another match on Coldwind Nemesis appeared to miss me but I got a speed boost but after the speed boost he swung again and I was injured with no speed boost.

Farming Nemesis on Midwich I stood in front of him while he hit me. First hit with tentacle nothing happened for about 5 seconds, he did a spin and then my character finally reacted to the hit.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated