Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

"Smilin' Jack" Granted For Free

Caffeine
Caffeine Member Posts: 83

Platform: PC, XBOX

Description: I (and three friends) have received the "Smilin' Jack" cosmetic for free after an 'unexpected error' lobby crash a few moments ago. While we have no complaints about this, I understand that this is one of many selling points of the (paid) battle pass - which none of us currently have at this time. Three of us are on PC, and one is on XBOX.

Bug reproduction: N/A. We have restarted the game twice, and the item has stayed.

Mostly just wanted to raise awareness; unsure if this is attributed to the crash, or if there is something in the game flagging this as a standard Halloween item (i.e. the hallowed eyes), instead of a pass item.

Hope y'all are doing well!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments