Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Blue screen. Easy anti cheat\ Синий экран. Изи анти чит

AngryFox
AngryFox Member Posts: 3

Синий экран.

Изи анти чит опять меня унижает. год назад я плясал с бубном что бы запустить, обновлял утилиты, и все работало. Установил игру заново недавно, и выкидывает на синий экран. Множество форумов и новых танцев, не дали не какого результата. Почему множество людей страдает из-за этой кривой программы? И как запустить игру ?

Blue screen.

Easy anti cheat humiliates me again. a year ago I danced with a tambourine to start, updated the utilities, and everything worked. Reinstalled the game recently, and throws it to the blue screen. A lot of forums and new dances did not give any result. Why do so many people suffer from this program curve? And how do I start the game?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AngryFox
    AngryFox Member Posts: 3

ммм какая оперативность! сколько ответов, советов, супер !