Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pig traps are broken

Nyr0
Nyr0 Member Posts: 17

I should have recorded what happened but I wasn't streaming at the time so I'm going to try and be specific as possible, I was playing my main character as always (aka) Jake Park he was wearing his usual clothing that I always have on him All black and his face mask, We were going up against a pig and when the match first started out all the survivor's had traps on their heads, so me and Nea did the first gen together all the while we had traps on our heads, everyone's traps were rig to blow once we were done, and this is when things get interesting, I managed to get the trap off my head the timer stopped but it still showed I had a trap on my head where the pictures of the survivor's are on the side of the screen.... it didn't happen to anyone else in the game just me, so I knew that was going to be a problem later on because a bug was going to show up sooner or later, and it did... because I was healing Nea and once I was done healing her that trap all of a sudden pop up on my head! And I couldn't get it off at all even when the timer went off I tried using one of boxes but it just showed a little animation then cancelled the progress bar, it didn't explode on my head I got sacrifice before that.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments