Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Trickster can't wink due to his position.

HPhoenix
HPhoenix Member Posts: 602
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

Platform: Steam

Description of the issue: His winking is cut off by the screen.

Steps to reproduce (if possible) Just get into a lobby and wait for him to wink.

How often does this occur: Did it multiple times with different outfits.

Author's note: It's not Trickster without him winking at players!

11 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 686

Yea this is an issue on all platforms I think but surprisingly literally no one talks about it at all. I tried reporting it but was met with no answer so I don't think the devs are ever going to fix it unless there's an outcry for it

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

They moved him to the side long time ago idkw. +1 to be able to appreciate his magnificence again 😉

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 602

Agreed, they need to bring back Pinhead's voice AND Trickster's wink. :I

• Arhen
    Arhen Member Posts: 4

I was wondering what's the possibility of this ever getting fixed? It doesn't seem like anything hard to fix especially since it works in custom lobbies already but for some reason it doesn't in public lobbies. I know it's not gamebreaking but it was such a cool feature It's making me sad we're no longer able to see it.