Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Infinite Loading Still an issue

Infinite loading screen is still an issue. Occurred twice so far.

I would provide the logs, however it crashes my text editor trying to open them.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bloodwebs
    Bloodwebs Member Posts: 273

Agreed that it's still an issue. It's happened to me 5+ times today unfortunately.

• NZYoshi
    NZYoshi Member Posts: 1

Sadly this is still an on going issue

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

I’m starting to get really irritated how am I supposed to play this event will all these infinite loading screens?? This is ridiculous

• juravial
    juravial Member Posts: 6

This just happened to us. 4 man SWF, 10:50 pm EST 1/22/2021. None of us had internet issues, and none of us came back to a timer on our account (we live close to each other). So, we believe the killer DC while loading and we don't know if they were console or comp.

• juravial
    juravial Member Posts: 6

Also, I pipped down from this and so did my friends :(

• I was playing solo for a couple hours and didn't run into any infinite loading screens. Then joined up with some friends and the four of us got two in the space of three (attempted) games. Ate our offerings too.

• loloavec
    loloavec Member Posts: 9

Still having issues as well. it was running fine until 10:00pm PST. I kept getting same error message.