Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Desync issues when a survivor gets unhooked

Gasperx9
Gasperx9 Member Posts: 3
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

Greetings

Ever since this last patch, I’ve been experiencing terrible desync issues, mainly when I’m playing killer and when a survivor gets unhooked

Step 1:boot the game

step 2: play as killer in a public match

step 3: hook a survivor

step 4: survivor gets unhooked

step5: during the following 10 seconds, survivors stand still in place OR stay locked in their running/walking animation (running mindlessly into walls and etc).

Aditional info:

I play on PS4.

My internet is fine, running on a steady 120mbs/second (Lan Cable)

This is happening every match I play as killer

this problem appears mainly when the first successful unhook action of the match happens, although there were occasions the desync happens when other unhook actions happen during the match (less frequently). Hitting them doesn’t injury them at all. I’m able to move freely around the map. Suddenly (at about 10 seconds), the “bugged” survivor disappears/teleports OR a survivor appears in front of me out of nowhere. 

Note: ignore the boon totem bug at 0:14. at 0:25 I try to hit Meg, who just got unhooked, but she doesn't get injured at all and a few seconds later instantly teleports to the locker.

I don't know if I can edit this later, but will provide more clips as I play the game

sorry for the bad English. I’m grateful for any attention given.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments