Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[PC] Game crashes after intro cinematic

badsniper
badsniper Member Posts: 1

My game crashes after the intro cinematic. If I click to end the cinematic early, then I can see the loading screen for a moment before everything gets very laggy and crashes.

To fix this, I followed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZis1_-UAbk - now this currently works for me, but I think I should report this and hope that there is a more systemic fix since this is annoying to do every time, and probably I am not the only one in this situation.

So I do have a workaround currently, but I don't think we should have to do this to make the game work.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• amphetavin
    amphetavin Member Posts: 15

HEY just wanted to say I stumbled upon this by chance and I'm having the same issue.

Really hope there's a fix so that I don't have to do this everytime... if you find one please let me know. I'm having the same issue, I made a thread about it if you want to look.