Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dying Light gave a notification in the top right to non-obsessions before the debuff is active

sizzlingmario4
sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,768

Last night I played a match as survivor against a Huntress who was using Dying Light.

Near the beginning of the game, I noticed that we actually got a warning in the top right corner (where score events are shown) that Dying Light was in the game. I think it occurred about 1 minute after the game started. It was prior to anyone being hooked, so there was no penalty yet. I was not the obsession, and a friend I was playing with (who also was not the obsession) also received a warning.

Unfortunately I wasn't recording and I have not been able to reproduce this, but we shouldn't have gotten a warning since there were 0 tokens/nobody had been hooked yet.

Playing on PC. This is the first time I've ever seen this bug and I haven't been able to get it to occur again. The Huntress was also using thanatophobia, if that could possibly have anything to do with it. I don't remember what else she had.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,768

Update: I just encountered this bug again, this time was against a wraith who also had it. This time it happened at the very beginning right as I got on a generator with a Dwight who had Prove Thyself. This makes me think it may have something to do with perks or other effects that modify generator repair speed? Idk it's a shot in the dark.