Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Deadlock trigger eaten if two gens pop at the same time

SunsetSherbet
SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607

Playing on PC

I don't know if this is a bug, an unintended effect, or completely intended. I was using Deadlock as legion on Gas heaven. Two gens pop at the same time, I mean maybe a quarter second apart at most. Just "DINGDING" almost echoed. Deadlock is supposed to block the gen with the next progress, but when the gens are finished this quickly, it bypasses one of the deadlocks, so you effectively lose a deadlock trigger. From my screen what I could see is that the entity claws began to spring up on the second gen but since it got completed all of .2 seconds after the other, it gets completed before the claws fully block the gen.

This can just be reproduced by popping two gens at the exact same moment. The killer will effectively lose a deadlock since it will attempt to block the other gen that then gets finished before the block.

Obviously this would be extremely rare. Pretty much the only time I have ever seen two gens pop at the same moment, but, it left me so astonished that I felt it was worth mentioning and maybe checking if it's even intended for that to happen.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated