Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Exhaustion Lag + More

NextGen74
NextGen74 Member Posts: 1

I play on PS4 but I don't know if it's an issue on other platforms.

Lithe doesn't seem to work. What will happen is I'll vault a window and I won't get the speed boost or the exhaustion affect. Rather it'll think I did and give the affect a few seconds later. This happens just about every time I try to use it. I don't know if it's the same issue for other perks like it like Sprint Burst or Balanced Landing.

Another issue I noticed is on the killer side. It's inconsistent but randomly survivors will appear to "lagswitch". I know they're not as I had an interaction with a Twitch streamer and we talked about it for a minute. The survivor will appear to be running or walking in a straight line until they disappear and reappear where they really are. It's not an internet issue because there's never that icon in the corner before, during, or after this issue happens. I also have no clue if this correlates with the aforementioned issue.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated