Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pallet Bug + Other bugs

I tried to throw a pallet down and instead of it falling i get locked in place. After the killer knocks me down but my character stays standing upright. I cant be picked up by the killer either. Just played a match with a Legion and it looked like i was hacking bc of this bug. Im on a PS4 Pro. My other PS4 doesnt have an issue with this update like my pro one does. Please fix this issue. My friends refuse to let my join them now bc i cant heal them, move after being unhooked, get off agenerator after starting work on it, or throw pallets down. Also the killers terror radius isnt heard even when they are chasing me. Its unfair for all parties involved, me not being able to hear the terror radius/heal/do gens, and the killer for not being able to pick me us. Please bug test on ALL platforms before releasing a patch. I love this game and the dev, but i cant enjoy the game or participate in the event.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated