Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Disconnecting from Host when playing Killer (PC)

shirl
shirl Member Posts: 18

Ever since the Halloween event started, I get disconnected from the host when playing Killer in public matches. Funnily, it always happens after I down a survivor. Suddenly they're standing again and moving in one direction, already telling me it is happening yet again.

The progress I've made up to that point stays intact, but that's just a little bit of a comfort. I would like to finish the challenges for the Halloween tome, but if this doesn't get fixed I won't be able to.

Log is attached. I was playing Freddy and Legion.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286

freddy is bugged

• shirl
    shirl Member Posts: 18

I was pretty sure I played Legion when it happened, too, but now I tried Doctor and it was fine. Maybe it really is just a Freddy thing.

• Suzybrat
    Suzybrat Member Posts: 5

Same. This has been happening to me a ton the last 24 hours. It's been with Freddy, but I haven't tried another killer yet. Going to try that now.

• Blake541
    Blake541 Member Posts: 1

The same has been happening to me since yesterday, always on Freddy and whenever I down a player.

• rev3pt0
    rev3pt0 Member Posts: 7

Happening to me too. Happened with Trapper, and Freddy.