Match Ranks

Options

So tonight I decided to just complete some of my Killer challenges to get the BP (Level up Evil Within, Pull Survivors into Dream World, etc.) Now keep in mind this past season I haven't really touched my Killer, so I'm at rank 15. Load up a lobby, obvious SWF group comes in. Normally I'd just dodge the group, but since I was only going for the challenge I decided to play it.

Spend the entire match being blinded by flashlights and having Survivors try to loop me. Ultimately got my challenge completed and they all escaped. Checked afterwards and they were all Rank 1 except for one who was 14. Now all I can think about are the poor new players having to deal with that BS. Would it really be to hard to set up a system where the game pits your SWF group against a Killer of similar rank of the highest member of your group?

I mean, not like the system is perfect now. I felt horrible when as a rank 6 Killer I was thrown against four random 15s, but generally I stay within my rank, except when it's against a SWF group like tonight's.

Anyway, that's my wish.