Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Clairvoyance Able to Push Other Players

When using Clairvoyance survivors have been able to push other survivors around as well as killers. Some people have been using it to their advantage in certain situations. It is also letting survivors pass through killers such as The Blight and The Oni while they charge at them. So far this is the only bug I've noticed with it.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SpoooodaLs
    SpoooodaLs Member Posts: 5

I just had this in a game! so frustrating

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

I mean, its a really nice mechanic to have in the game though. It's not OP by any means. There are a few scenario's where it changes the outcome, sure(plague, bubba, trapper or Billy bodyblocking a survivor in a corner and essentially instadowning them), but can you tell me 1 scenario that isnt related to generators or hooks that was a certainty 4 years ago, that still is a certainty today?

Because back in the day, if a survivor hopped in a locker with you seeing them, they were essentially hooked, untill Jane came out.

If a survivor had an empty item, it was gone forever, untill Felix came out.

If a survivor had a generator at 99%, there was nothing you could do, untill Doctor came out(at least, Doctor and his perks were being created, so they needed killers to be capable of damaging gens).

Removing pallets required killers to break them with their power or with space, untill Spirit came out.

The list goes on, and I hope now they can add:

Being in a corner meant there was nothing you could do, untill Mikaela came out.

Lets face it, the perk itself is very mediocre in terms of usage if you assume all it does is show hooks, chests, gens and hatch. Detectives Hunch is better in every single way, let alone that Detectives Hunch allows you to carry a map too, so you could share the info with teammates. Clairvoyance doesnt even give you the ability to place it on a map.

But now think of Clairvoyance with killer pushing in mind, and suddenly seeing hooks makes sense as you could block and push the killer away from a hook to buy your teammate time to wiggle out. Since you lose collision, all the killer needs to do is walk through you to counter it.