Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - TONS OF DISCONNECTS currently happening.

Currently been playing for about 2 hours today. We have had 5 out of 6 games our 4th fill in guy disconnects. Game is hella unfair atm to swf groups of 3 on ps4.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MrSassidy
    MrSassidy Member Posts: 3

This has also been happening to me on PS4. I reach the ‘Midnight Grove’ loading screen and it stays on that screen for 5-10 minutes before displaying the error 500 message that another player has disconnected.

I then go back to my loadout screen and the item add-ons and offerings are gone as if I’ve used them in a game, but obviously I have ty played a game because the server has told me the game was terminated for a player disconnecting while loading! This has happened many times and I have lost many ultra rare and very rare add-ons/offerings this way. It’s becoming very frustrating and happens once every 4/5 games.

Along with so many other issues like server-end high latency, unhooking glitches, and high wait/loading times, the game is becoming unplayable on console. If the developers don’t start fixing console issues instead of just focusing on Steam, console users are going to just stop playing the game.

• AoKenshi025
    AoKenshi025 Member Posts: 21

I just keep getting DC'd and now I have a penalty on me. -.- It's very frustrating.