Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Out of every 5 killer games, 4 are long loading screens into dc

I am on PS4. For the past three days, when I play killer, 4+ times I get the long loading screen, I wait on the screen until one or all of the survivors dc. On average each loading screen lasts between 5-10min. In fact, as I am writing this post, I am on my third loading screen IN A ROW TODAY.

I've tried switching crossplay ON/OFF, same results. Different killers, same results.

It is super frustrating with the event-rift page ending soon, since there is really no opportunity to get the killer challenges done,

I don't get the loading screen as often, or NEVER in a row when playing survivor,

Pls extend event-rift duration once you have fixed this bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MadameExotine
    MadameExotine Member Posts: 177

Update: Played a game after loong loading screen [no one dced]. During game, game crashed. Got an Error CE-34878-0 on PS4.