Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tome VI level 4 killer challenge Sprint & Slash does not work.

Chance726
Chance726 Member Posts: 28
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

I have tried multiple times to try and do this challenge. It says you have to do a demon dash for at least 10 seconds and hit a survivor. I've done that multiple times now and I've ensured each time that I dashed for more than 10 seconds without stopping and then hit a survivor.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AnyFayTTV
    AnyFayTTV Member Posts: 3

Same here, tried multiple times today, did not seem to work.

• Mampfmaxo
    Mampfmaxo Member Posts: 1

Same problem. Tried it the last couple of days in various forms - running around for 30s, trying to hit at nearly exactly 10s, etc, trying to do it multiple times in one round... It doesn't work, it's broken.

And it's my last challenge, so it is quite annoying.

• toxi
    toxi Member Posts: 3

Can confirm.

Tried and finished it a lot of times but the challenge does not count or progress.

Greetings

• misero9000000
    misero9000000 Member Posts: 1

same here. I've been trying all night.

• LittleMissy186
    LittleMissy186 Member Posts: 1

Currently having this issue, trying to get all my master challenges done :(

• MeneLaw
    MeneLaw Member Posts: 341
    edited November 2021

It pass like 18 days since the first ticket of this issue was made and they do nothin.....

• FashionFrame
    FashionFrame Member Posts: 2

I'll probably get in trouble for this, but I'm bumping it anyway. This glitch is STILL happening. The challenge is impossible to complete right now.

• Pyrosorc
    Pyrosorc Member Posts: 202

Confirmed not working - my dash lasted over 30 seconds, forget 10.