Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Issue causing The Cannibal's chainsaw sweep to be permanently unavailable.

I was playing a match as The Cannibal on Hawkin's Underground Laboratory when suddenly, after being stunned by a pallet, my Chainsaw Sweep ability was disabled for the rest of the match.

My perks were Bamboozle, Iron Maiden, Hex: Ruin and Hex: Undying.

I was using the Award-Winning Chili and The Beast's Marks addons.

I didn't realize it was bugged at first, it wasn't until I tried to use my chainsaw again that I heard the audio clip indicating I had no charges and I noticed the power bar was full, white and had 0 charges.

It wasn't the first time I was pallet stunned, I had already been stunned once or twice before hand.

If the power bar was full, white and had 0 charges, I imagine it could have something to do with the tantrum. Perhaps I was pallet stunned at the same time a tantrum was triggered?

This bug is incredibly harmful. I was fortunate enough to be in the middle of the match when it happened. If it happened at the start I would probably just have left the game.

I don't know how consistent it is, I can maybe try and recreate it myself but it seemed very random.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated