Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

No hit count on last second hit before pallet drop

markmori
markmori Member Posts: 1

Bug explanation:

Hi, i play on pc, and it's been more than a month now that every time i hit a survivor 1 second before he stun me with a pallet, the hit doesn't get counted. Basically i see the hit, i see the blood of the hit, i hear the sound of the hit, i hear the survivor scream, but his health status remains the same.

Frequency:

this happens 8 out of 10 times i get a last second hit before a pallet stun. Every game there is this issue. And it happens with every killer, even if i get a last second chainsaw hit with leatherface. I would like that this bug is resolved because i play at the highest level in this game and those hits are fundamental for me to win.

Suggestions:

If you want to recreate this bug, i suggest you to drop the pallet at the very last second, like 0.1 millisecond after the hit, almost at the same time. If not, the bug will probably not be activated

Thank you for your time

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated