Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pallet drop issues

Kevinf
Kevinf Member Posts: 9

There are times when I am trying to slam a pallet and it wont do anything. I'm standing at the pallet pressing space over and over and nothing happens.

It's always when I am being chased. Usually when I am going to pre drop a pallet and I have space from the killer. But I end up just standing there until the killer gets to me without the pallet ever doing anything.

It's happened with multiple characters and perks I've used. I asked someone in my last game if that was happening to them and they said it just did that game. Its happened on different maps for me. Sometimes I hit space once and the pallet drops right away just before a hit. But then times like these, the pallet never drops and I'm hitting space maybe 5-6 times without even moving my character.

But it is something that has been happing for the past week. I just thought maybe it was nothing. But now it's happening so often that I'm noticing it a lot.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 510

Still happens 4 months later. This should have been fixed by now. I've even seen Fig Whisperers have this issue.

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846

you go through the pallet and the option to drop it does not appear sometimes.

• Andrius
    Andrius Member Posts: 56

this poblem needs to be solved cause its benn happeing to a lot more peeps latey