Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Blight rush available after hooking survivors as the doctor.

So I started a game as the Doctor and I noticed I could use the blights blight rush ability even though I was playing as the doctor. It seemed like I could use blight rush at the start of the match and after I hooked an survivor. When blight rush were available I could not use my normal right click ability. It has happen multiple times on different maps, perks and killers. Since it first happen I have played the doctor, the trickster and the nurse and it has happen every single game except the one I played the nurse. I do own the blight but I have never played as him.

Here is an link to one of the games where I had this bug. You can see the bug at these time stamps: 1:00 3:37 4:24 4:58 6:15 7:10 8:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdQYxqEHHs0

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This is because you are using the Blight Serum Event add-on. The add-on gives a Blight Rush to every killer that uses it, and the rush is granted every time you hook a survivor.

Comments

• AnObserver
    AnObserver Member Posts: 747

You had the Blight Serum Event addon equipped, that's what it does. Give you a Blight Rush at the start and every time you Hook a Survivor. Not a Bug.