Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Duplicate Payment Charges

skelly_nerd
skelly_nerd Member Posts: 2
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

I tried to make a payment for cells, and the first attempt said that it had failed, and no cells were in my account, so I tried again, and this time it worked and then the cell count doubled from what I intended to purchase. I looked at my credit card and I had been charged once, so I was confused, but then the other cardholder on my PS file contacted me and they had been charged, even though I didn't select that card in either payment attempt. I tried getting in touch with DBD, but I was hitting my head against a wall talking to a bot, so I contacted Playstation, and their customer service was abysmal, even suggesting I was lying (a very upsetting process all in all), but because the glitch payment was made on a consumable, I can't be refunded even though I was charged twice due to a DBD glitch with the store. It seems clear I'm not getting my money back, but I want to bring this to attention so other people don't make the same mistake when their is no protection out there for us gamers.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Answered · Last Updated

Sorry but we are unable to assist on the forums with this situation, if you contact our Support they will be able to assist you: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This discussion has been closed.