Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

VANITY MIRROR AURA BUG BECAUSE OF SHADOW STEP BOON.

Kessora
Kessora Member Posts: 94

• Platform: Xbox Series S

• Description of the issue: If it wasn't enough to find a bug that disfavours the killers, in less than 1 hour, I found another one, this time the bug is the following: I can't use Myers' aura ability with the vanity mirror after shadow step boon is active in the game , even if I remove it, the effect continues,it worked normally until the first boon became active, in the video below no boon was active, Laurie had no distortion (and even if it did, the perk says it is not active in the dying state).

BHVR, wouldn't it be better to remove the totem boons until all the bugs that "break the game in some way" are fixed?

• Steps to reproduce (if possible):

1:Equip Vanity mirror on Myers

2: Tier up evil within as fast as possible.

3:Test your aura reading ability, should work normaly.

4:Have a survivor light up a boon totem with the shadow step buff.

5: Test again(outside the boon area and after the 3 second post-buff)

• How often does this occur: i dunno, first game with this bug atmo.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated