This meta turned me into a ruthless tunneller

I don't see any other possibility to have a winning chance in this game anymore.

3 gen strat gets broken by Prove Thyself / Built to Last Toolbox in less than 50 seconds.

Hooking more than 2 different survivors will get me nothing when the gens pop up in 5 minutes. Split damage, hit n run is dumpstered by Circle of Healing. Mass slugging never works because someone always has Unbreakable, and survivors can reset under CoH in 10 seconds. Dead Hard robbing me of precious seconds, DS/BT respect.

I started running Noed on every m1 killer, Pop/Corrupt always mandatory. Cant run BBQ simply because i have no time to traverse a map to find a survivor i havent hooked yet. It feels like killers have less and less options to be viable in this game.

Im really glad that they nerfed keys, but god damn i feel like playing killer is getting worse over time. Seriously, CoH was a mistake. BHVR should tone it down a bit, but also do something with base gen regression. Things like 5% regression apply when the generator is kicked, and base regression is increased by 50%. Small careful changes that will make killers life a little easier. Mangled with its 20% slowdown is outdated, when all new survivor healing perks have 100% increasement.

Im afraid that if BHVR keeps this trend of giving overbuffed perks for survivors, the only killers left in this game will be 3 blink Nurses with Noed and 3 slowdowns.

Comments