Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Un-squashable pumpkin (maybe uncleansable totem) in Midwich map

Platform: Xbox Series S

Unsquashable pumpkin in a room on the second floor of the Midwich elementary map.

There was no prompt to squash the pumpkin.

-The killer was a Demogorgon.

-We were on the endgame collapse.

-Music room and chemistry room gens were not completed as the tower did not open.

I decided to report this issue in case that spot spawns a totem that can't be cleansed, blessed or snuffed.

I've included a link to my tweet ed video with the caption "Bug reporting" so you can see the bug and it's location.

If the link does not work, my Twitter handle is @KnightFall28901

https://twitter.com/KnightFall28901/status/1455350917553917958?t=wsiOVHVa_-L_U9sGjegXsQ&s=19

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,227

Yeah, I came across an un-squashable pumpkin when playing survivor on Midwich. I think it was in a hallway locker, but I don't remember for sure.

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728

Yep found one as killer in a hallway locker.