Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PLAYER LEVEL UPDATE & SAVE ERROR

Jeyy021
Jeyy021 Member Posts: 3

I just bought your game (October 31, 2021) on Nintendo Switch and this is what you gave me, I can't farm blood points after several game (10). It just said that to restart the game but it didn't work, it didn't give me my blood points after that game as you can see on my screenshots. And even in the tutorial stage where you can get 15k blood points after doing the first tutorial in survivor, I cannot claim my blood points there because of that pop up error. My tutorials stages still stuck in the frist stage because of that error. After that error, the game automatically kicks me out and go back to the log in screen. After going back to the lobby, I still get 666 blood points after playing 10 games. How can I get more perks, items, or level up my characters if I don't have any blood points to spend? Is there any fix to this?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated