Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Premonition mission (TOME VI - "That's rude") does NOT work

Canas
Canas Member Posts: 1,021
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting

I've been trying to complete some of the older missions but have yet to get this one to work. I did read about others having issues with this mission as well with some suggesting waiting out the whole pointing animation.

Well, I did do that several times within 5 seconds of the perk going off (just like the mission required) and it didn't count as progress for the mission at all. I've tried this in 8 matches so far, no luck. There's only one logicial conclusion: either the perk is bugged or it's the mission that needs another look-over.

I'm on PC/Steam by the way.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    edited November 2021

I had similar issue.

You need to wait for animation end.

EDIT. I didn't read whole post, sorry.

• toxi
    toxi Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021

Hi there,

I have the same problem. tried for 3 days but no progression.

The thing I noticed is, that the Perk activates randomly sometimes. That means itz activates not, when you look in the direction of the killer but away from him. Sometimes it activates if you look at the Killer.

Even tried it on a lot of AFK Killer and it does not count.

Besides that, i tried the same as "Canas" but without any luck.

There is something broken.

Would be nice to get it fixed.

Greetings

Post edited by toxi on