Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Deja Vu bug.

Leguś
Leguś Member Posts: 181

PC (Steam)

When there's 1 Generator left to complete Deja Vu will only highlight 2 out of 3 remaining unfinished Generators.

[The desc also works as "steps to reproduce" as well "how often it occurs"]

Below is a screenshot and a log.

If you need more screenshots feel free to just tell me.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leguś

Another instance of the bug.

Additional info: Second to last Generator doesn't play out "Generator completed" sound effect when the bug occurs.

• Leguś

This time, Mother's Dwelling. Last Gen was supposedly to the left from the left one.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Happened to me quite some times as well, but not everytime. Had a game on the wamp were I only saw two of the last gens, in the next match (don't know the map) I had all three.

Also I want to add, it's a rather old bug, which imo flew under the radar for quite some time now. MIght be it got introduced in 2.x.