Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Sound is bugged

Walkbass
Walkbass Member Posts: 1

Platform-Pc

All survivors

My sound is really directional. When I am working on a gen and have my camera inside the gen all engine sounds disappear. When running around and listening for gens, if it is on my left side i hear it 100% on the left side and about 10% in my right ear.

KIller.

Basicly the same thing but on steroids. If i do not look at the Boon totem i can not hear it same with gens that are beeing worked on. i hafto look in there direction to hear them.

Kicking pallet sound is delayed and i hear the kicking sound about when it breaks. I can forget to hear a grunting survivor if i dont look in his general direction.

Well killer is unplayeble for me and i hope it gets fixed within my lifetime.

/David.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

Sounds in this game are so doomed, a single blade of grass can make a 99% repaired gen completely mute if it's in the way.😪