Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Boon: Circle of Healing

animalz606
animalz606 Member Posts: 31

So we all can understand that when you bless a totem, it boons it. Correct? Well, I came across a bug with Circle of Healing now, or maybe it's normal to the game. You lot can tell me otherwise. So apparently, Circle of Healing, compared to other healing perks or with other people, is unaffected by healing speed regression. In the image used, the Pyramid Head is using Sloppy Butcher, but you can see here that there is no "red bar", meaning I'm not getting slowed. I'm unsure if it works with other healing speed reduction perks such as Dying Light, Blood Echo, etc. Bug or Normal? I'm not too sure...

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,762
    edited November 2021

It's actually just a visual glitch btw - sloppy butcher does still slow it down. The real bug is that the healing bar just simply isn't turning red to show that. I noticed this before and timed it in a custom match to confirm.

• animalz606
    animalz606 Member Posts: 31

Yeah I realized this later after I posted. Thank you though.