Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Med kits not healing

sbuxgirl68
sbuxgirl68 Member Posts: 27

Brown and green med kits run out before full heal even with making all skill checks.

3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• deadlybyte
    deadlybyte Member Posts: 17

Happened to me as well

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Please fix this bug it's been a week now or more? I tried using medkits today to see if bug was fixed and it still won't give you a full heal. Same when I used yellow medkit with addons for two heals, it gave me 1 heal + 99% and I died close to exit gate because of this bug 🙁

• JimmyVibes
    JimmyVibes Member Posts: 1

I've been having this issue for coming onto 2-3 weeks, any medkit with 16 charges, will NOT heal a health state unless the given player hits a great skillcheck, even with a medkit with 32 charges, after healing yourself for 1 health state, it no longer has enough to support a second heal, despite having 16 charges, this bug has lost me multiple games.

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

I don't think this problem is only with the MED KIT.

Alex's toolbox has 24 charges.

However, it can only sabotage 3 hooks that can be sabotaged with 6 charges.

Isn't this bug caused by the wrong way of counting the number of charges of an item?

For example, 16 charges are from 0 to 16, but I think it is wrong to count 15 charges from 1 to 16.

• Yoba
    Yoba Member Posts: 14

Today checked brown medkit, and it healed me completely. Wow. Maybe it happens not every time, dunno. When using yellow or green, always trying to hit one great skill check, because of this problem. thats annoying

This discussion has been closed.