Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dead Dawg Saloon glitch spot

I was playing as Executioner and got the map Dead Dawg Saloon, about halfway through the game a Jane Romero got on top of the wagon sitting nearly vertical next to the window vault on the gallows. Ranged characters like huntress, Death Slinger and Trickster (maybe Nemesis) can circumvent this glitch but others without this free range attacks are hindered. I could not find a way up to the spot myself and only got them due to the help of their overconfidence and NOED causing them to fall off when downed. If someone can post in the comments video of this when encountered or of how the survivor did it it would be great information for BHVR. Note: I was able to injure them once with Punishment of the Damned only because they hugged the railing. I have no idea how to replicate this as I was on the Xbox One and the survivor was on either Steam or PlayStation.

5 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Pyroland
    Pyroland Member Posts: 2

Same situation happened to me, executioner, meg on the wagon next to gallows window. I was able to down her with m1 due to her being close to the edge and was able to cage her when she crawled closer to the ground

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 394

You did better than me, I only had 1 kill (The Cheater) but it was the most satisfying single kill. Thank you for confirming that this isn't just a random occurrence but a glitch that can be abused to troll the killer and take the game hostage of possible.

• NachoNinja
    NachoNinja Member Posts: 1

I have just managed to replicate the bug noted here. I witnessed another person on there taunting a Mikey and thought I'd run into a private lobby and give it a try it's surprisingly very easy. Recommended to remove the cart or add barrels or something to block the wheels in the ground as this is how you access the exploit.

https://youtu.be/SXS-AQ5ITEg

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 394

I had a hunch that was how you got up there as when I tried to hit the survivor I noticed the collision box would sometimes raise me a bit.

• Buhnana
    Buhnana Member Posts: 1

yeah i got this too, but i was the survivor. i was running around and noticed i went up in the air and i went on top and i tried things with my friends in custom games and the killer can also get up onto the wagon but its easier for survivors and unless the survivor is moving around to not get hit they can get hit from standing still